Imroz General Trading & Contracting Co. W.L.L established in 2008 , based in Kuwait undertaking services in the civil engineering & construction, oil & gas , private and public sector. We are one of the biggest stockiest / suppliers of Scaffolding material & fittings. We are specialized in execution of scaffolding work projects i.e erection, dismantling and installation of load bearing scaffolding and hanging cantilever. We also provide scaffolding material rental services at flexible terms & conditions. Apart from our core specialization in the mechanical jobs, our services include all type of Scaffolding erection, Tank maintenance, sand blasting, hydro blasting, pressure cleaning, internal & external lining of pipes and heat tracing. We are also specialized in Import and supply of life support items i.e Portacab, mobile toilets and tower lights. We undertake all type of Contract Works, Projects on lease and outright purchase of First and Second hand Equipment and Mechanical Material.
To provide better services in Oil & Gas Sector, construction fields, by transferring expertise in the form of quality products & services in order to improve the overall performance of these fields in Kuwait and Arabian Gulf Region.
To be customers first choice in the development of the oil & gas sectors, petrochemical & construction field through offering integrated solutions in these fields in Kuwait.
- On time completion of projects within the budgeted allowances (The objective will be considered for all kind of activities such as Mechanical, Civil Works, piping scaffolding, sand blasting).
- To develop quality plan against each project and to minimize the number of quality complaints during execution of work.
- To achieve 20% success rates out of all the tenders that we bid in a year.
- Performance evaluation for 80% of suppliers and subcontractors other than urgent purchase.
- Reduction of breakdown numbers comparing with last year performance.
- To increase 15% of total volume of work from the last year.
- Zero Incident & Accident reported.